i killed a gopher with a stick
I promised my friend, Dubious Guy I would come up with the following list of things I've done that YOU probably haven't. He's right... it was harder than I thought.
In no particular order:
1. Contracted bartonella's disease (also known as cat scratch fever)
2. Worked on a fruitcake factory assembly line
3. Took unknown drugs in Amsterdam and thought everyone was a robot
4. Survived a tornado
5. Killed a rabbit with a rock
6. Won an industry award for best newscaster in the country three years in a row
7. Passed out at work from exhaustion on three separate occasions (once rushed to the hospital in an ambulance and once awakened to paramedics standing over me)
8. Drove my car through a utility pole, a tree and a swing set (plowed them right over) in a park (all the same accident) without wearing a seatbelt... and walked away without a bruise, bump or scratch. (This was also the first of several horrible accidents I walked away from unharmed, convincing me that God has something very, very special in store for me. Also, I may be invincible).
9. 'Apprehended' by armed, federal agents at an airport for attempting to take two handguns through security (pre-911... they were fake guns and it was an honest mistake)
10. Partied with Todd Rundgren